Call Us Today 800-449-0698
Affordable and timely IT services and support can not be understated. A customized solution with proactive planning and regular system maintenance managed by computer professionals allows your team the flexibility to grow without the burden of high costs and larger personnel infrastructure.
Budget-friendly IT support for businesses throughout New Jersey. With flat-rate computer network support, you can finally think of your IT as a predictable investment, rather than a costly burden for your business.
With Big Ocean as your single point of contact for all things IT, you can:
•Increase productivity – with less downtime due to broken technology
•Focus more energy on your business – technology concerns are our responsibility
•Invest wisely – with cost-effective technology that pays for itself
•Protect everything you’ve worked for – with world-class security for your network and data
•Rest easy – with technology at predictable cost
Big Ocean offers the IT support that gives your business the advantages of modern technology, with the cost-effective support plan you need to maintain it. With IT services and computer network support that is designed, created and implemented with your business in mind, you can rest assured knowing you’ve made a good investment.
Managed IT Solutions
Stop worrying and keep working
When something goes wrong with your IT, everything grinds to a halt. With a standard break/fix contract, you have to wait for something to break before you provider can fix it. You’re left worrying about when and where downtime will strike – and how much it’s going to cost. What if you could minimize downtime and predict your IT expenses?
With managed services from Big Ocean Technologies, you can expect:
- Peace of mind - your systems are monitored 24/7
- Less downtime - we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions - we provide most services remotely or overnight
- Predictable budgeting - a flat monthly fee covers everything
With our Total Care Preventative Maintenance, you have choices:
- Bronze Level – reduced on-site rate priority service, basic level of support
- Silver Level – managed desktops, monitored servers with 2 hours of remote support per month included, reduced on-site rate and priority service
- Gold Level – adds unlimited remote support and up to 2 hours on-site support per month to the Silver Level
- Platinum Level – adds an all inclusive, all you-can-use model, including on-site, remote support, vendor management, and service desk to the Gold Level