Campaigns and promotions, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty—in short, experience the power of a full-fledged CRM system delivered online. Combine familiar Microsoft® Office applications with powerful CRM software to improve marketing effectiveness, boost sales, and enrich customer service interactions.
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM equips business professionals with access to customer information through a familiar Microsoft Outlook® experience which helps ensure rapid user adoption and fast results. And with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you get the same powerful CRM software delivered as a cloud service from Microsoft, enabling instant-on anywhere access, predictable pay as you go pricing, and a financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers the power of choice in deployment. You can implement in the cloud, on-premises, or have your solution privately hosted by one of our hosting partners. You can even change your deployment type, if the need arises.
- With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you are able to scale the number of users up or down, based on your business requirements.
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online architecture provides customers with complete autonomy over how they operate, manage, configure, and secure their CRM solution.
- Customer and user administration features are designed to increase self-reliance. Customers have complete control over all aspects of data structure, user experience, business intelligence, and business process management.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online has an end-to-end approach to security that begins with the development of the application through to the service’s operations and management.
- The solution is managed by highly skilled network operations personnel in Microsoft data centers worldwide, having achieved ISO accreditation and SAS70 Type II attestation.
- Microsoft has applied state-of-the-art technology, culture, and processes to maintain consistent and reliable access, security, and privacy for every user.
- Although housed in the Microsoft cloud, customer data is owned by the customer and is never used by Microsoft for data mining purposes.
- Unlike other hosted CRM solutions, there is no co-mingling of customer data. Customers are provisioned with their own customer database to maximize the security and integrity of their data.
- Microsoft’s considerable operational expertise and investment in cloud services deliver peace of mind.
- Microsoft offers a global data center footprint with facilities located throughout the world that are managed and operated directly by Microsoft.
- Many aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online system are configured in a redundant manner to eliminate single points of failure.
- Microsoft provides 99.9% uptime with one of the industry’s only financially backed service level agreements (SLA).
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online simplifies the management experience by providing ongoing application monitoring and maintenance. As a result, your IT staff can focus more on supporting the priorities of your business.
- With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, staff can quickly deploy and add users at a moment’s notice. This drives rapid business impact, helping customers realize quicker time-to-value.
- New versions or updates to the software are easily distributed to users, without the interruption and management of costly patching and upgrades.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is an affordable solution with flexible payment options that helps businesses to forecast costs over time. With pay-as-you-go pricing, you can transform capital expenditures into predictable operating expenses.
Free Initial Needs Appointment Upon Request. Contact Us Today at 800-449-0698